Troy, MI. (November 10, 2019) – One10 has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2019 honor by The Detroit Free Press. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by research partner Energage, LLC, a leading provider of technology-based employee engagement tools. The anonymous survey measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and connection, just to name a few.
One10 provides travel and events, incentives and recognition and marketing services to motivate and train employees, partners and customers. The company is well known in the Detroit area for providing outstanding service to a variety of clients and several leading automotive brands during its 65-year history.
“The secret to our success is being fanatically dedicated to client service,” said John Leary, One10 Chief Commercial Officer. “We measure ourselves based on our clients’ results and our most important metric is client satisfaction. The key to satisfying clients is providing them with talented and dedicated professionals. So, it is pretty simple for us – recruit and retain the best people. That is what we strive to do every day.”
Recently, One10 redesigned its Troy office space with a new layout and amenities that focus on the specific needs of its employees, including:
- Employee workstations and offices are appointed with ergonomic seating and adjustable work surfaces.
- Offices are located on the interior walls so employees at workstations benefit from natural lighting.
- There are “Focus Rooms” for employees who need privacy for phone calls or a quiet space for tasks.
- “Wellness Rooms” are available to all employees to attend to personal needs. They are especially valued by new mothers and those who need a private space for religious practices.
- Collaboration areas allow small groups to work together on client solutions.
- A large “pantry” is a common area for informal chats, meals and all-employee events.
- With a nod to being part of “Greater Detroit,” each of the many meeting rooms have been named for well-known streets and landmarks including Cass, Fox, Greektown, Jefferson, Dearborn and Masonic.
“We’re thrilled to be part of this prestigious list of Detroit area businesses,” said Leary. “We work hard to help each employee reach their highest potential, however they define that. Some people strive to be the next automotive marketing superstar, some seek stability and security while others want to optimize work/life balance. It’s my job to help them achieve their goals, and to have fun in the process. For example, our social committee hosts a small event each month themed to the season and we offer each employee 8 hours of time off to volunteer in their community. We also have a flexible work environment and a brand-new office space designed to encourage teamwork, collaboration and client participation. All of these elements create a culture that helps our employees thrive.”
“The Top Workplaces award is about much more than recognition and celebration,” said Eric Rubino, CEO of Energage. “Our research also shows that these organizations achieve higher referral rates, lower employee turnover, and double the employee engagement levels. It just goes to show that being intentional about culture delivers bottom-line results.”
One10 is an industry leader in marketing, incentive and travel services. Built on the premise that talent is the primary driver of positive business results and a sustainable competitive advantage, One10 helps people and teams become more productive by fostering greater sense of connection. One10 has offices in Dallas, Dayton, Detroit, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Toronto. https://www.one10marketing.com
About Energage, LLC
Headquartered in Exton, Pa., Energage is a leading provider of technology-based employee engagement tools that help leaders to unlock potential, inspire performance, and achieve amazing results within their organizations. The research partner behind the Top Workplaces program, Energage has surveyed more than 58,000 organizations representing well over 20 million employees in the United States.