Partnered with many local businesses for office design & build
Troy, MI (November 30, 2018) – After conducting a lengthy review of relocation opportunities in the region, One10 owners decided to keep the company in Troy in a new space designed and built by local businesses.
- Employee work stations and offices are appointed with ergonomic seating and adjustable work surfaces
- Offices are located on the interior walls so employees at workstations benefit from natural lighting
- There are “Focus Rooms” for employees who need privacy for phone calls or a quiet space for tasks
- “Wellness Rooms” are available to all employees to attend to personal needs. They are especially valued by new mothers and those who need a private space for religious practices
- Collaboration areas allow small groups to work together on client solutions
- A large “pantry” is a common area for informal chats, meals and all-employee events
- With a nod to being part of “Greater Detroit,” each of the many meeting rooms have been named for well-known streets and landmarks including Cass, Fox, Greektown, Jefferson, Dearborn and Masonic
One10 collaborated with a number of businesses in the area to build the new space. Of particular note:
- CBRE for overall project management, led by Brendan George and Greg Boyle
- General contractors Interior Space Management (ISM), led by Rich Wallis and supported by Nate Land, Glenn Joseph and Lenny Joseph
- MarxModa, Mod Interiors and Huron Valley Electric
- Michigan-based Herman Miller which was the lead supplier for the office furniture and fixtures
Additionally, One10 has experienced the outstanding support of professionals across several of their redesigned office spaces:
- Parsons Electronics, with a team led by Nikki Clough
- MSR Design, through the vision of designers Tamar Ribnick, Matt Mahoney and Caitlin Maus
One10, a leader in marketing, travel and events, and incentive and recognition services, occupies five additional locations throughout the United States and Canada: Dallas, Dayton, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Toronto. Many additional professionals work throughout the United States to best serve our clients.
For more information, visit www.https://www.one10marketing.com.
For companies who want to effectively increase productivity and profits, One10 offers the best travel and events, incentives and recognition and marketing services programs to leverage the exceptional impact even one engaged stakeholder can make. That’s why, for decades, our people have powered excellence in execution and obsessive customer service, creating alignment between business objectives and employees, dealers, channel partners and customers. One10 has offices in Dallas, Dayton, Detroit, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Toronto. https://www.one10marketing.com