We generally collect only Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us. We don’t require you to give us Personal Information to access public areas of the Website. This is true unless you live in a country that defines Personal Information to include network identifiers like your Internet Protocol addresses. Certain secure web areas, however, may enable or require you to provide Personal Information when you use specific features. If you cannot or choose not to provide us with the Personal Information we reasonably require, we may be unable to provide you with the information or services you have requested.
We may work with online advertising vendors to provide you with relevant and useful ads. This may include ads served on or through the Website. This may also include ads served on other companies’ websites. These ads may be based on information collected by us or third parties. For example, your postal code may be used to target an ad for people in your area. These ads may also be based on your activities on the Website or on third party websites.
We may process and may disclose your Personal Information to others to:
- Respond to your questions about our product or services;
- Send you communications, including ads, electronic newsletters, or offers tailored to you;
- Enable our advertisers to provide you with more personalized content, and track the effectiveness of certain advertising campaigns;
- Comply with applicable law, obey judicial orders, cooperate with law enforcement authorities, or prevent any suspected illegal activities;
- Help us run our business; or
- For any other everyday business purposes, such as product development and Website administration
We may otherwise disclose Personal Information as permitted or required by law, when we believe in good faith it is necessary for safety purposes, required for legal reporting, or to protect our legal rights or enforce our Terms and Conditions or any applicable rules, or to protect the rights of others. We may also disclose Personal Information to our auditors, legal advisors, or to respond to a subpoena. We may also aggregate information that we gather about you, online sales, traffic patterns, and services, and provide these statistics to others in aggregate form.