Virtual Meetings and Events
Make virtual a reality.
We are not the new kids on the block when it comes to delivering successful meetings and events. In fact, we plan thousands of experiences each year. One10 has developed a network of proven production partners over our decades of practice in creating memorable, effective face-to-face events. Virtual events do require specific expertise and no two are the same. So, we continue to bolster our partner network to ensure we are aligning the best resources for each opportunity.
Keeping It basic.
You will hear us say this a thousand times: whether you are interested in a in-person or face-to-face, virtual or hybrid event, the approach to success is the same.
- Align to your objectives
- Engage the audience
- Inspire action
Additionally, you will still need to consider a partner for the following parts of the event management process:
- Event strategy and design
- Overall event/project management
- Timeline, budget development
- Communications planning and execution
- Attendee registration
- Customer service
- Engagement and experiential strategies
- Data collection, management, analysis and reporting
- Sponsorship management
- Vendor coordination and oversight
One10 can help you with all of these key services. Beyond the basics, we will help you create the experience you are seeking, build stronger relationships through engagement and create a sustainable and long-lasting impact on your participants.
Imagine the possibilities for your virtual event.
The same, but different.
While the approach to virtual meeting success is the same, many of the planning elements are not. Considerations for virtual events include:
- Designing content appropriate for virtual
- Selecting the virtual environment – platforms and streaming services come in all shapes and sizes
- Engaging the audience and building relationships
- Understanding the challenges when not face-to-face and finding ways to create connection points
- Collecting data at new touchpoints
Technology offers a way to enable meaningful interactions and connect people to the information and experiences they need. For virtual events and conferences, imagine technology as the venue and consider the size, scale and scope of your meeting or event.
- Number of attendees – This can vary based on the level of interactivity and whether presenters are live or prerecorded among other factors. One10 will work with you to identify the appropriate platform to accommodate your meeting size.
- Budget – Similar to face-to-face events, virtual events can range from very high touch to something more economical. This may include different levels of production value and delivery experience.
- Agenda – How complex will the virtual event be? Does it require only video on demand (VOD) or something more experiential, with multiple concurrent sessions and an increased level of interactivity (e.g., live polling, real-time testing, interactive partner booths, etc.).
We bring our “A” game.
Together with our partners, we are able to address a wide variety of virtual experiences.
- Converting in-person events There are many aspects that can be retained or possibly even enhanced through virtual
- Developing new experiences This might be the right time to harness the power of virtual — from reaching a broader audience to generating additional insightful data that will help you understand key stakeholders
- Creating hybrid events It will be optimal to consider how to blend both face-to-face and virtual event elements and our partners are adept at the full-range of relevant production services
We promise to enhance your virtual meeting and event experience through our experiential, engagement and post-event sustainment enhancements.
Our decades of experience and work with production partners comes alive in this National Business Conference with Subaru of America.
Give us a call or drop us a line, we’d love to chat.